Regular practice and disciplined classes is the way to all achievements.
CPYOGA Puçol was founded by Laura Fusté Martorell and Irene Pérez Juárez in September, 2014. Desde CPYOGA Puçol conservamos los mismos criterios docentes de CPYOGA Lisboa que principalmente son:
- Difundir la práctica de Yoga en su aspecto técnico y tradicional desde una fusión del conocimiento oriental y la visión que las ciencias Occidentales nos ofrecen.
- Enseñamos siempre siguiendo programas que respeten las particularidades de los practicantes, consintiendo su ritmo natural de evolución.
- Vamos a procurar también una convivencia estimulante para los practicantes, un grado de familiaridad entre alumnos e instructores ya que estructuramos siempre las enseñanzas de forma personalizada.
Puçol Centre arose from a common objective: to be able to offer people a service that would provide them with good physical and mental well-being, and also professional stability.
And so, after giving Yoga classes at various Yoga centres and different associations since 2005, Laura Fusté inaugurated her own Yoga centre in 2014.
Puçol Yoga Centre is located in the city centre, on Rua Caminàs – one of the streets that connects the old town to the most recent urban area.
Regarding the parking, it is very easy to park on the street where the Yoga Centre is located, although there are also 2 public car parks just around the corner.
The Centre is also 5 minutes from the train station which connects Castellón to Valencia, for those that use this means of transport.
If you come by bus, Puçol has the Municipal Bus Service, which connects Los Monasterios and Alfinach, the urban area and Puçol beach.
Directions, by car:
- Take the “bypass” or A-7 highway (turning off at the Puig-Puçol exit).
- Along the V-21 highway (there are two exits for Puçol).
- Along the CV-306 (the N-306 old national road), where the south meets with a number of regional villages and north leads to Sagunto.
+34 650 51 02 48
Sorry, no activities matched your criteria.