Regular practice and disciplined classes is the way to all achievements
The centre was opened in March 2012 by teacher Marta Louro, and also follows the same guiding principles as the Lisbon CPY:
• Preserve the technical and traditional teaching of Yoga practice, combining the oriental roots of this art with the healthy contribution of Western science;
• Organize education programs that respect the natural particularities of practitioners, respecting the natural rhythm of progression of each individual;
• Promote a practice and conviviality among students and the faculty that is stimulating and family-like, through a framework of personalized teaching, based on small classes;
• Cultivate cheerfulness and a sense of humor.
For further learning and updates, teacher Marta Louro remains in regular contact with CPYoga in Lisbon.
The Dynamic Yoga Centre is located 10 minutes walk from Braga’s city centre, in the S. Victor area.
The following transportation options leave you near to the yoga centre:
• Bus, No. 85 stops very close to the centre;
• If coming by car, there is non-metered parking in the very centre of the street.
The yoga centre is near the Minho Centre (with restaurants, supermarkets, sports and books shops etc.) and the Dynamic Building.
Still in the S. Victor area, but now further away from the yoga centre, is the Calouste Gulbenkian Music Conservatory, in addition to schools and university centres. If you have children, take them to the Bracalândia amusement park, located near the Rodovia Sports Complex.
If you opt for a cultural tour, in the S. Victor district there is opportunity to visit a number of churches and chapels, which highlight the St. Victor church.
It occupies a prominent place among the many religious architectural monuments in Braga – it is the largest and most noble parish church in the city.
From an architectural point of view it is the most beautiful and has the best set of antique tiles.
After the tour and your yoga class, you should be hungry. Around the center you will find many places to dine:
• A bakery and several cafes for snacks;
• An organic product store – “Biobrassica”;
• A macrobiotic restaurant – “Semente”.
In addition, near the centre there is a shopping centre with restaurants and a cinema – “Braga Parque”.
4715-343 São Víctor
+351 966 202 050
AUTOCARRO | 85