The yoga center of Puçol
CPYOGA Puçol was founded by Laura Fusté Martorell and Irene Pérez Juárez in September, 2014. CPYOGA Puçol retain the same educational criterias from CPYOGA Lisbon which, basically, are:
- Spread the traditional practice of Yoga in its technical and theoretical aspects.
- Teaching always follows a custom schedule that respects the specificities of practitioners, allowing their natural pace of learning and evolution.
- We look to create a relaxed and stimulating environment for our practitioners, always with a high degree of respect and friendship between students and instructors.
Puçol Centre arose from a common objective: to be able to offer people a service that would provide them with good physical and mental well-being, and also professional stability.
And so, after giving Yoga classes at various Yoga centres and different associations since 2005, Laura Fusté inaugurated her own Yoga centre in 2014.
Puçol Yoga Centre is located in the city centre, on Rua Caminàs – one of the streets that connects the old town to the most recent urban area.
Regarding the parking, it is very easy to park on the street where the Yoga Centre is located, although there are also 2 public car parks just around the corner.
The Centre is also 5 minutes from the train station which connects Castellón to Valencia, for those that use this means of transport.
If you come by bus, Puçol has the Municipal Bus Service, which connects Los Monasterios and Alfinach, the urban area and Puçol beach.
Directions, by car:
- Take the “bypass” or A-7 highway (turning off at the Puig-Puçol exit).
- Along the V-21 highway (there are two exits for Puçol).
- Along the CV-306 (the N-306 old national road), where the south meets with a number of regional villages and north leads to Sagunto.