The yoga center of Torrent
Founded by Ángel Martínez Sorli in 2014. CPYOGA Torrent retain the same educational criterias from CPYOGA Lisbon which, basically, are:
- Spread the traditional practice of Yoga in its technical and theoretical aspects.
- Teaching always follows a custom schedule that respects the specificities of practitioners, allowing their natural pace of learning and evolution.
- We look to create a relaxed and stimulating environment for our practitioners, always with a high degree of respect and friendship between students and instructors.
Ángel Martínez did his training with teacher Carlos Rui and in 2014, Ángel decided to found the yoga centre in Torrent, with the objective of promoting and spreading the practice of yoga – allowing yoga to reach all possible segments of the population.
It is located in a very central area, in the main avenue that crosses the entire city from north to south, together with other institutional buildings such as the headquarters of the Tax Agency and the Municipal Public Library.
The following transport options will take you to the yoga centre:
By Metro, on lines 2 and 7, exit at “Torrent Avinguda “;
• Bus, No. 106 and 170 both stop at the centre;
• If you come by car, there is an underground car park below the main avenue.
Near the centre there are a number of pastry shops for light meals:
- “Cofee Cream”
- “Taberna Española”
• Various restaurants:
- “Restaurante La Embajada”
- “Restaurante La Rueda”
- “Restaurante La Plaza”
After a meal, you can take the opportunity to go for a walk:
- Down the city avenue, that is more than 2km in length, lined with palm trees, pines and other native plants.
- Through the Central Park, just 2 minutes from our centre, where you will find wooded areas and rest benches.
- In the EMAT building, located in a near square, you can enjoy a wide range of painting, sculpture, and photography exhibitions throughout the year.
Using the intercity bus service, you can access two shopping centres:
- CC las Américas: where you will find restaurants, supermarkets and shops.
- CC El Toll i L’Alberca: where you will find several supermarkets and a Decathlon centre.
Aulas de yoga
Atividades no centro
Sorry, no activities matched your criteria.