This theoretical/practical workshop is aimed at students who want to learn basic meditation techniques and transform their lives positively.
The aim of this workshop is to teach practitioners a set of basic meditation techniques that they can easily integrate into their daily lives.
These are simple and effective techniques, which allow the students to gradually achieve greater inner calm, which is necessary for more advanced techniques.
To take advantage of these techniques, the student must be familiar with the sitting (ásanas) postures and remain comfortable in them for a minimum of 45 minutes.
This course covers:
- Appropriate sitting postures and possible material to be used.
- The external conditions necessary to take into account for the practice of meditation.
- The internal conditions (discipline, determination and constant practice).
- Progression processes in interiorization techniques.
- Techniques for individual practice.