Hatha Yoga taught according to the CPYOGA method is one of the most challenging and demanding, it has a profound impact and action at a joint and organic level, it contributes to your inner balance.
The CPYOGA teaching method is characterized by:
- Be dynamic, producing quick and intense effects on the body and mind.
- It uses support materials to allow all Hatha Yoga students to follow the class, regardless of their condition.
- During the Hatha Yoga class, the teachers give specific instructions, precise and understandable by all, and demonstrate the execution of Hatha Yoga postures.
- Hatha Yoga Classes are conducted at a self-paced pace – the flow of body movement (with or without Vinyasa) follows the continuous rhythm of breathing.
- The permanence in the Hatha Yoga postures is done with a focus on alignments and postural correction.